OPEN FRIDAY TO MONDAY. CLOSED TUESDAY TO THURSDAY. OPEN EVERYDAY DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.
We are lucky in Five Star Fun to have the large high ceiling facility we do which allows a huge amount of natural ventilation by also opening our roller side walls.
Government guidelines stipulate that maximum ventilation is in place as much as possible.
Common Sense Note: We are by now all aware that any interaction with the general public these days poses an elevated risk of possibly being exposed to COVID-19 and we can never guarantee that you will not be exposed while in attendance at Five Star Fun. We encourage you to follow the government’s safety advice, policies, laws and restrictions in place at the time of your visit, especially those concerning face coverings and hand hygiene at all times.
We ask our customers to please bear with us during these unprecedented times. Having been forced to close for almost 15 months, it is no exaggeration to say the operation of our business has changed beyond recognition. Please be patient and kind to other customers and our staff and we assure you that we will always do our very best as we navigate our way through these next months. Thank You, Michael & All The Team.
FIVE STAR FUN – ESTABLISHED 12/12/12
- Our play equipment and facilities have been sourced and erected to comply with the highest European safety standards.
- Five Star Fun will not be held responsible in any way for the safety or the security of persons or their property whilst on the premises.
- Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times and remain the sole responsibility of this adult while on the premises.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the play area and socks, long sleeves and full length trousers should be worn at all times for hygiene and to prevent injury.
- All jewellery, watches, badges and sharp objects must be removed before play.
- No food or drink is permitted within the play frame at any time.
- The management reserves the right to ask a child or parent to leave for any reason.
- Any malicious damage or abusive behaviour towards staff or other users of the facilities will result in immediate expulsion.
- CCTV cameras have been installed to monitor the safe play of children.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
- No smoking, vaping or e-cigarette usage is permitted anywhere in Five Star Fun. No exception.