COVID 19 INFO:
FIVE STAR FUN REOPENS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FROM MONDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER
CLOSED SINCE OCTOBER 6TH 2020, WE HAVE FINALLY BEEN GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR TO OPEN OUR DOORS AGAIN ALMOST 12 MONTHS LATER, AFTER 15 MONTHS CLOSED SINCE MARCH 2020.
We will be closed Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays apart from pre-booked private bookings and school holidays.
▪ Customers are required to provide the name and contact number of the lead or solo person at a table for contact tracing purposes only. This info will be held on file for 28 days and destroyed.
▪ Once you enter the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands. Hand sanitisation points are in place throughout Five Star Fun. We would ask that all customers regularly use these facilities including when re-entering or leaving the building.
Face masks must be worn at all times by persons aged 13 and over, when not seated at your table.
IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR PARTY ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL TO FIVE STAR FUN.
1. Do you have any new symptoms of Covid19 eg cough, fever, high temperature, sore throat, runny nose, breathlessness or flu like symptoms now or in the past 14 days?
2. Have you been diagnosed with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 infection in the last 14 days?
3. Are you a symptomatic close contact of a person who is a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days (i.e. less than 2 metres for more than 15 minutes altogether in 1 day)?
4. Have you been advised by a doctor to self-isolate at this time?
5. Have you been advised by a doctor to cocoon at this time?
6. Have you recently arrived into Ireland from another country not on Department of Foreign Affairs current approved list? Current laws stipulate you must self isolate/restrict movements for 14 days.
Number of people admitted is restricted as per current guidelines. We do recommend booking at weekends by calling 0872566526 as admissions may be closed periodically if capacity is reached. We always try to facilitate walk-ins, however our capacity is considerably lower until October 22nd.
We are lucky in Five Star Fun to have the large high ceiling facility we do which allows a huge amount of natural ventilation by also opening our roller side walls.
Government guidelines stipulate that maximum ventilation is in place as much as possible.
We ask our customers to please bear with us during these unprecedented times. Having been forced to close for almost 12 months, it is no exaggeration to say the operation of our business has changed beyond recognition. Please be patient and kind to other customers and our staff and we assure you that we will always do our very best as we navigate our way through these next few weeks and months. Thank You, Michael & All The Team.
FIVE STAR FUN – ESTABLISHED 12/12/12
- Our play equipment and facilities have been sourced and erected to comply with the highest European safety standards.
- Five Star Fun will not be held responsible in any way for the safety or the security of persons or their property whilst on the premises.
- Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times and remain the sole responsibility of this adult while on the premises.
- Shoes must be removed before entering the play area and socks, long sleeves and full length trousers should be worn at all times.
- All jewellery, watches, badges and sharp objects must be removed before play.
- No food or drink is permitted within the play frame at any time.
- The management reserves the right to ask a child or parent to leave for any reason.
- Any malicious damage or abusive behaviour towards staff or other users of the facilities will result in immediate expulsion with no refund.
- CCTV cameras have been installed to monitor the safe play of children.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
- No Smoking is permitted anywhere in Five Star Fun.